About the Deck
In the Tarot of Physics, physics describes tarot — and tarot mirrors physics right back.
The deck was the brainchild of Dan Horn, an electrical engineer and software developer. He developed the deck with his wife, Corrine, an author, astrologer, and tarot reader.
Every card in the 78-card deck features a scientific principle, combined with a vintage-looking line drawing and a short explanation of the concept.
The Quantum Power of the Tarot
We live in a world of Newtonian physics, where time is linear, and every occurrence — even those we can’t explain — somehow conforms to the laws of nature. Give us an effect, and we’ll find the cause. A newer branch of physics, however — quantum physics— suggests that time doesn’t unfold just as we perceive it. In quantum physics, time seems to flow in every direction, and events in the future seem to travel back to influence the present. As those events bounce back and forth through the time stream, they even seem to communicate with each other — which could explain how tarot cards are able to depict events that haven’t yet occurred.
About the Developer: Dan Horn
Dan Horn is an electrical engineer, a software developer, an inventor, and a business owner. He has been reading tarot cards since 1997, and practicing the I Ching since 1980. He has earned several certificates in advanced tarot training from the Tarot School of New York City.
About his Collaborator: Corrine Kenner
Corrine Kenner specializes in bringing metaphysical subjects down to earth. She’s a certified tarot master, astrologer, and the author of many books, including Tarot for Writers, Tarot and Astrology, and the Wizards Tarot.
Also by Corrine Kenner
- Astrology for Writers
- Crystals for Beginners
- Simple Fortunetelling with Tarot Cards
- Susan and the Mermaid
- Tall Dark Stranger: Tarot for Love and Romance
- Tarot and Astrology
- Tarot for Writers
- Tarot Journaling
- The Ghosts of Devils Lake: True Stories from My Haunted Hometown
Tarot Deck and Book Sets
- The Epicurean Tarot
- The Wizards Tarot
- Llewellyn’s Astrological Calendar
- Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide
- Llewellyn’s Sun Sign Book
- Llewellyn’s Tarot Calendar
- Strange But True
- Winter: A Season of Writing on the Prairie
- Llewellyn’s Magical Almanacs
- Llewellyn’s Sabbat Almanacs
- Llewellyn’s Tarot Readers
- Tarot Majors, Tarot Masters: Celebrating 10 Years of the UK Tarot Conference
- The Tarot Masters: Insights from the World’s Leading Tarot Experts