The Tarot of Physics Spread
This simple five-card spread will help you deconstruct any question or problem you might have.
Read all of the cards in order. Then read through the three cards in the middle row, from right to left. Remember that the final outcome card should be seen from the querent’s point of view; it’s unique to his or her own experience.
- The significator. This card represents the querent — the person who’s asking the question or getting the reading.
- The matter at hand. The play on words is intentional: this card corresponds to the suit of Matter (or the suit of Pentacles in a traditional tarot deck).
- The energy of the matter. This card corresponds to the suit of Energy (or Wands).
- The querent’s view of the situation, as seen from his or her unique perspective. This card corresponds to the suit of Space (or Cups).
- The outcome. This card corresponds to the suit of Time (or Swords).